Monday, July 1, 2013

REVIEW: Nars Laguna Bronzer

Oh wow, cult beauty product everyone talks about and I'm late to the reviewing party, but better late than never right?

I like this product, and it's a great contouring powder (and great for faking those cheek bones for people like me who don't have any!) and gives me a nice little tan. When I first did a test run of Laguna I was a bit nervous because I'm on the paler side ( I got a tan! and I've moved down a shade from light to light plus! I digress) and I wanted a nice touch of warmth for the summer but not an oompa loompa tan. I can proudly say that I did not get the orange skin (In my personal opinion, you have the jam the brush in the pan and muscle your way around to get so much product to make your skin orange. Then again I've been using the Elf studio blush brush to contour and that brush doesn't pick up any pigment whatsoever :P).

Yay! Crappy Iphone Photos!

While the Bronzer has the smallest amount of Shimmer in the pan, it is completely undetectable when applied onto the skin. 


What's your favorite Bronzer?
-A




2 comments: